Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tech-knowledge


Every morning when I wake up, I have to turn on the TV to see the news, so I will not fall behind the mainstream. Then I go to class, I have to get the new knowledge from professor, so I will be more competitive than anybody else. When I have a break, I have to check my email, so I know some updates from my friends and school.  This is a normal day in my life, and they make my life much colourful and easier. 
Some of us wrote the research paper on the issues around techknowledge, and it seems like techknoledge all sort of linked to everything in our life.  However, in some degree, the born of techknowledge also brings some negative effects on our life such as: people sit in front of computer for a long time, and it increases the risk of diabetes; students addicted to computer and it induce the bad behaviour such as skip the class, can not focus on studying and drug addiction; and consuming more and more electricity is actually harm to our environment too.
On one hand, connecting to everything around us has bad effects on health, ecology and human behaviour; one the other hand, disconnecting from it all will make us loss more.
All in all, human therefore should control the self behaviour, and set the limit line, so that everything will be used moderately.

No comments:

Post a Comment